Easy Chicken Dinners
I love chicken recipes. Okay, I love to eat chicken. Over the years, whenever I attempt to make an easy chicken recipe, I always head for the chicken breast. This recipe is no different. I would say the biggest difference is this easy slow-cooker chicken recipe was a hit with my entire family. It’s definitely a repeat recipe in my book.
Cooking for myself has always been a challenge. But 2020 is going to be my year. For real, this time. This healthy chicken recipe yields 9, 4-ounce servings. I had plenty of leftover cilantro-lime chicken to pop in the freezer for easy dinner or lunch dishes.
You can eat this Crockpot chicken anyway you would like. A few ideas that come to mind: serving on lime tortilla chips, stuffed burritos, chicken tacos, over brown rice, or even by the forkful. For extra fun, check out my fresh pineapple pico de gallo recipe. Another big hit in our home.
Cilantro-Lime Chicken Breast Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast Boneless, Skinless
- .5 cup Chicken Broth
- .25 cup Lime Juice Juice of one lime
- .25 cup Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic Peeled, Smashed, Diced
- .5 whole Jalapeno Remove Seeds, Diced
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- .5 tsp Black Pepper
- .5 cup Cilantro Chopped, Save for End
- Place the olive oil, lime juice, crushed garlic cloves, jalapeno slices, sea salt, ground cumin, paprika, and black pepper into your favorite blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the boneless, skinless chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Pour your sauce mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for approximately 3 hours or low for 6. Your chicken is done when you can easily pull it apart with a fork.
- Shred the chicken with two forks then stir in your chopped cilantro. Viola!
Are you a chicken fan? Tell me in the comments.
Are you looking for even more ways to stay up to date with Life with Tonya? Sign up for the newsletter for more tips and promotions. Don’t forget to be social and Like, Follow and Subscribe. Comments below are always welcome.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram YouTube